Join us at Cordova Mall
to help Fill the Mayflower!
November 25 | 5 a.m. to 6 p.m.
November 26 | 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Bring nonperishable food donations and monetary gifts to help #fighthunger in our community!
Our most needed items are:
- vegetables (cans and peel-off plastic tops; corn, carrots, spinach, etc.)
- 100% fruit juice (48oz. and individual boxes)
- fruit in 100% juice (cans and peel-off plastic tops)
- whole grain cereal
- oatmeal (single-serve packs)
- chicken (pouches and pop-top cans)
- tuna (pouches and pop-top cans)
- peanut butter
We also accept and appreciate all non-perishable food donations. To ensure food safety, we cannot take any rusty or unlabeled cans, perishable items, homemade items, noncommercial canned or packaged goods, alcoholic beverages, or items that have been used or opened.
This event is made possible by Coastal Moving & Storage, Cat Country 98.7, NewsRadio 92.3, and WEAR ABC 3 News!
Generously Sponsored by
Lamar Advertising of Pensacola