Join Manna at Cordova Mall on November 23 and 24 for the Fill the Mayflower food drive!
Bring nonperishable food donations and monetary gifts to help #fighthunger in our community!
Manna’s most needed items are:
1. Chicken and Tuna (canned and pouches)
2. Oatmeal (boxes of single-serve packets)
3. Canned Mixed Vegetables
4. Microwaveable Dinners (e.g. Hormel Compleats)
5. Canned Fruit in 100% Juice
6. Peanut Butter (1 lb. jars and individual cups)
7. Canned Beans
Manna accepts and appreciates all non-perishable food donations. To ensure food safety, we cannot accept any rusty or unlabeled cans, perishable items, homemade items, noncommercial canned or packaged goods, alcoholic beverages, or items that have been used or opened.
(under the age of 18)
67% were under 12.
(over the age of 55)
(active duty, veterans,