Job Description and Qualifications
The Finance and Data Manager is responsible for ensuring the daily, weekly, and monthly financial responsibilities of the organization are completed with detail, accuracy, completeness, and on time. The role is also responsible for collaborating with team members to compile and ensure accuracy of organizational data including client services, food inventory, and donor management systems.
Key Duties: Financial Management
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable, including invoicing, payments, and reconciliations, using QuickBooks.
- Process all financial and in-kind gifts from a variety of sources. Generate donor acknowledgements as needed for cash and in-kind contributions.
- Administer payroll on a bi-weekly basis through Landrum; manage employee benefits, update employee records as needed, and set up new hires.
- Generate reports as needed, including P&Ls, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow.
- Support budget planning and execution in coordination with the Executive Director.
- Deal discreetly with sensitive, confidential information.
- Serve as primary point of contact for the audit, providing all necessary reports, documents, and general information.
- Monitor and work with vendors (on and off-site).
- Process all reporting and documentation related to county, state, and federal requirements.
- Perform accurate data entry, reconciliations, and record-keeping to support financial reporting and auditing processes.
- Maintain organized physical and digital filing systems, ensuring easy access to essential documents.
Key Duties: Operations and Organizational Support
- Track, review, and ensure operational reports are accurate and timely, including client services and donor management systems.
- Serve as staff support during on-site client service delivery.
- Maintain decorum and confidentiality in dealing with donor and client information.
- Assist in general office duties, including managing incoming and outgoing communications, and coordinating appointments.
- Monitor and order supplies.
- Provide support to individual team members.
- Support events and fundraising efforts as needed.
- Assist in other duties as assigned to support operational needs.
Other duties as assigned to support the team and the overall success of the organization. Please note: this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Must be proficient in QuickBooks and have strong computer and web proficiency, including Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Must be extremely detail oriented and highly organized.
- Must have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have strong analytical thinking, diplomatic problem solving and reasoning skills; includes the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and make recommendations for change and improvement.
- Able to work with a diversified community, to work cooperatively and with flexibility.
- Able to take initiative, coordinate with others, and follow through in a timely fashion.
- Must have the ability to work on multiple projects with minimal supervision and manage one's own time effectively to meet deadlines.
- Must be an energetic, enthusiastic, flexible professional with a strong work ethic; must be dependable, creative, self-motivated, results- and detail-oriented, and pro-active.
- Positive attitude is a must!
- Comprehensive knowledge of standard office practices, procedures, equipment, and techniques required.
Physical & Other Requirements
- Must have a valid Florida driver’s license and a safe driving record.
- High school diploma (GED equivalent) required.
- College degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Willingness to travel and work outside of the office, including some nights and weekends, as necessary.
- Able to work in inclement weather (heat, cold, rain, etc.) when required (when safe to do so).
- Position requires high mobility as the work requires interaction with people in multiple parts of the facility (upstairs and downstairs) and participation in some community events.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time and work on the computer.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Manna is a drug and nicotine-free workplace.
Manna is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TO APPLY: Please email resume to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.